Green Waters Sustainable Development Objectives
- Support in creating an atmosphere whereby human rights and democracy are second nature:
It is important to Green Waters that empowerment of some does not disempower others. We will try to ensure that our potential partners gain enough knowledge and tools to support this understanding.
- Identifying business needs in Tanzania:
In order to be able to offer relevant assistance in terms of advice and assisting with building partnerships, we invite businesses and other institutions in Tanzania to communicate with us about their requirements.
- Identifying potential partners in the Netherlands:
In order to identify potential partners for businesses and other institutions in Tanzania, we reach out to make necessary contacts in the Netherlands.
- General Green Waters advisory and consultation services will only focus on sustainable development, project management and environmental management.
- Specific trainings for the purpose of technology transfer, social justice or other will depend on requirements and will mainly be as per agreement between Tanzania/Netherlands partnerships, as initiated and/or made possible by Green Waters Foundation.
- Green Waters will also offer the service of creating ‘easy to access’ websites for our partners in Tanzania.